Carreras con Invitrocue
¿Por qué Invitrocue? Únase a una empresa que cambia las reglas del juego en la que obtendrá exposición y trabajará en un entorno dinámico para entregar y obtener mejores resultados. Una carrera en Invitrocue significa que su trabajo diario mejora la vida de los pacientes en todo el mundo.
AT INVITROCUE, we focus on developing in vitro and in vivo models that helps to reduce the time and cost of product development for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and consumer healthcare companies. Our proprietary technologies originated from Singapore’s Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) focusing on 3D cell-based models provide valuable insights into liver toxicology, infectious diseases, and oncology. Invitrocue’s Onco-PDO, a phenotype-driven precision oncology drug screening platform, helps to predict treatment response using autologous patient derived organoids.
Why Invitrocue? Join a game-changing company where you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Invitrocue means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
- Manages projects from proposal development to final deliverables. Based out of Singapore, managing projects in South-East Asia across various phases and functional areas. The projects would initially be focussed on initiating validation studies for Onco-PDO Phenotype- Driven Precision Oncology technology from Patient Derived Tumours.
- Project Administration: Acts as primary liaison to ensure project / clinical study organization, launch, conduct / implementation, management and closeout.
- Financial Aspects: Review budgets, expenses and project financial status. Establish and manage contracts with vendors.
- Project Planning: Develops and maintains project plans in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Project Tracking: Maintains and evaluates project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools. Produces and distributes status, resourcing, and tracking reports to appropriate team members and senior management. Alerts senior management to potential issues and ensures necessary corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- Regulatory Affairs: Ensure project documentation are complete and audit ready. Oversee regulatory documents collection and submission process. Participate in internal and external audits/inspections.
- May represent company at professional meetings or seminars.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Travel will be required (up to 25%).
- Diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biomedical Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- > 2 years technical/clinical study management or managerial experience in project management
- Strong written, presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Basic computer skills using MS Project
- Ability and flexibility to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines and deliver high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Capable of troubleshooting
- Highly driven & self-motivated
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Attention to details
Interested candidates, please submit a CV to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.