Careers with Invitrocue
Why Invitrocue? Join a game-changing company where you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Invitrocue means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
- Process tumour tissue and extract cancer cells to derive organoids in accordance to company SOP’s.
- Perform drug screening on patient derived organoids in adherence to SOP’s and generate reports for clinical studies and clinical services.
- Expand and characterize tissue samples for biobank.
- Develop and optimise cancer organoid models under the supervision of a senior team member.
- Develop and optimise chemoresistance and chemosensitivity assays for patient derived organoids with a senior team member.
- Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced by managing the inventory. Obtain quotations from vendors, raise Purchase Requisitions and follow up for internal approval. Prepare and actively participate in Company Inventory Audit.
- Update accounting records on Navision.
- Conduct literature searches on identified topics relevant to the field.
- Occasional travel to other laboratories overseas to share and learn new organoid culture and assay technologies.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences related fields with at least 2 years of lab experience
- Prior laboratory experience in cell culture and molecular biology lab experience is a must.
- Experience with human tissue samples and 3D cell culture would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Identify potential clients (e.g academics, contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical/healthcare companies) in the assigned countries and sales territories. Initiate contact through cold calling and face-to-face meetings.
- Perform sales visits. Actively promote company service offerings to the academics, CRO, pharmaceutical/healthcare companies.
- Build strong, professional working relationships with clients and drive service excellence.
- Drive repeat business with existing accounts.
- Assist in managing regional distributors for product and services.
- Achieve sales target and execute sales strategy as set by the Company.
- Generate reports on sales calls and sales achievements through the use of in-house systems. Timely submission of sales reports.
- Support business development and sales team in the achievement of team goals.
- Assist in developing new markets and gathering market intelligence.
- Participate in sales team meetings and training sessions as organized by the Company.
- Manage sales contracts, client invoicing and payment.
May represent company at professional meetings or seminars. Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Travel will be required (up to 30%).
- BSc or MSc in Science/Pharmacology/Biotechnology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- > 2 years’ experience in sales and/or business development with proven sales track record.
- Prior experience with CRO services, immunology and preclinical work is highly desired.
- Possess strong understanding of market needs in personalized medicine and preclinical services.
- Ability to travel within designated sales territories in Asia to hold face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Market knowledge & ability to sell to customer needs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Time management, organisation and planning skills
- Strong in oral and written presentation, and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Resourceful, possess problem-solving skills
- Deal closing and execution skills
- Prospecting skills
- Rapport building skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure to handle multiple tasks to meet deadline and deliver high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM Software.