Careers with Invitrocue
Why Invitrocue? Join a game-changing company where you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Invitrocue means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
- Perform laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Carry out routine tasks accurately and follow strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Will need to work after office hours depending on availability of primary tumor samples in the lab, in which case there will be time schedule flexibility on a case by case basis, subject to approval by Reporting Officer.
- Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced.
- Proper documentation and record of test results and raw data.
- Record and interpret results to present to senior management.
- Assist in the preparation of scientific abstracts for poster presentations, when needed.
- Will need occasional travel to other labs overseas in sharing or learning new organoid culture and assay technologies.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, especially those that improve reliability and efficiency.
- Conduct literature searches on identified topics relevant to the field.
- Develop new assaying protocols under supervision by a senior colleague.
- Any other scientific tasks assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences related fields with at least 1 year of lab experience
- Prior cell culture and molecular biology lab experience is a must. Any direct relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in translational cancer research and tumor xenograft mouse models is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.