Careers with Invitrocue
Why Invitrocue? Join a game-changing company where you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Invitrocue means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Invitrocue is in search of an Assay Development Technologist to join our team. This position has the following duties: supporting the development of new cell-based assays under supervision of senior lab members; assist in the execution of routine experiments and projects; ensure the smooth operation of the laboratory.
- Follow established protocols and perform experiments in an accurate and reproducible manner
- Data collection, consolidation, analysis, and basic graphic representation of results
- Conduct literature research in relevant fields, and keep up to date with technical developments, especially those that improve reliability and efficiency
- Develop and optimize new protocols with support and supervision of senior colleagues
- Present results and findings clearly in writing and in oral presentation
- Help in sample and buffer preparation and other lab duties
- Help with administrative tasks such as lab inventory and ordering
- Diploma or Degree in Science, Chemistry or Microbiology
- Ablity to follow protocols and learn procedures
- Cell culture experience
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Diligent, highly driven and self motivated
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Invitrocue is building its global presence and for the markets in Australia, Asia and Europe we have the following opportunity: We are looking for an experienced Laboratory Technician to support our Onco-PDO research programme.
- BTA, MTA, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences with > 3 years of lab experience
- solid molecular biology expertise, e.g. DNA extraction, PCR, sub-cloning, microscopy, etc.
- experience with primary cell culture is essential; work experience with human tumour organoid models is highly desirable; drug screening experience using high-throughput technologies is preferable
- experience in translational cancer research and tumor xenograft mouse models is highly desirable
- excellent planning and organizational skills
- basic computer-aided analytical skills, documentation and presentation of the results to the scientific management
- will be responsible for the lab equipment and ordering processes
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop, execute, and lead Invitrocue’s marketing strategies to achieve or exceed its business objectives.
- responsible for strategizing and planning the global marketing aspects of Invitrocue’s cell-based services, hepatocyte-related products and Onco-PDO personalized cancer services business units.
- prepare and develop marketing materials, information brochures and other marketing and sales aids to augment sales.
- understand the market differences in each country and provide effective marketing support to achieve revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Pharmacy, or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a regional marketing role within the pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related industry.
- Proven track record in marketing management and brand building.
- Experience in developing marketing collaterals is a must.
- Excellent project management skills that allow you to manage various initiatives in multiple cities at the same time.
- Field leadership experience, including budget responsibility and management is highly desired.
- Proven ability to creatively and elegantly solve problems and manage requirements through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills.
Those interested to apply, please email your full resume, including current and expected salaries, relevant experience and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Contact Us