SHAREHOLDER COMMUNICATIONS POLICY
Corporate Governance Policies
SHAREHOLDER COMMUNICATIONS POLICY
The Company recognises the value of providing current and relevant information to its shareholders. Information is communicated to shareholders through:
- continuous disclosure to the ASX of all material information;
- periodic disclosure through the annual report, half year financial report and quarterly reporting of activities;
- notices of meetings and explanatory material;
- the annual general meeting;
- periodic newsletters or letters from the Chairman or Managing Director;
- the Company’s web-site at invitrocue.com; and
- informal meetings if requested and responding to ad hoc queries that may be made from time to time
The Company is committed to the promotion of investor confidence by ensuring that trading in the Company’s securities takes place in an efficient, competitive and informed market.
- Electronic Communication and Web-Site
The Company considers that communicating with shareholders by electronic means, particularly through its web-site, is an efficient way of distributing information in a timely and convenient manner. The Company’s web-site includes the following pages, which contain relevant information for shareholders:
- company profile and company contact details;
- reports section, which contains copies of annual, half yearly and quarterly reports; news section, containing sections on newsletters and ASX announcements;
- section on the Company’s corporate governance policies and practices;
- research section, which contains broker research reports published (if any) on the Company; and share price information.
The Company’s web-site will be updated with material released to ASX as soon as practicable after confirmation of release by ASX.
All web-site information will be reviewed and updated to ensure that information is current, or appropriately dated and archived.
The web-site will provide for security holders to send communications to the Company electronically and elect to receive information about the Company in electronic form. The Company’s share registry will also have the capability to send and receive electronic communications.
- Annual Report
The annual report of the Company is the major written communication by the Company to shareholders each year. Shareholders are provided with an annual report unless they elect not to receive the annual report.
- General Meetings and the Annual General Meeting
The Company recognises the rights of shareholders and encourages the effective exercise of those rights through the following means:
- notices of meetings are distributed to shareholders in accordance with the provisions of the Corporations Act;
- notices of meeting and other meeting material are drafted in concise and clear language;
- shareholders are encouraged to use their attendance at meetings to ask questions on any
- relevant matter, with time being specifically set aside for shareholder questions;
- notices of meetings encourage participation in voting on proposed resolutions by lodgement of
- proxies, if shareholders are unable to attend the meeting;
- it is general practice for a presentation on the Company’s activities to be made to shareholders
- at each Annual General Meeting; and
- a representative of the Company’s auditor will be present at the Annual General Meeting and to answer any questions regarding the conduct of the audit and the preparation and content of the auditors’ report.